home blog galleries about help
previous
index
zoom
next
A church named St. Paul's at this location was first built in 604 A.D. and has been sacked, burned, rebuilt, and extended several times. After the Great Fire of 1666 Sir Christopher Wren was commissioned to design what eventually became the current structure. It was completed in 1710.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License by spot at draves dot org.